Where horses help people
Here’s how you can make a difference:
• Help fund our scholarship program – $25
• Provide one Therapeutic Riding lesson – $65
• Provide scholarships for a class of 4 riders – $260
• Provide riding lessons for a student for one year – $2,880
• Sponsor a horse for one year – $3,500
• Donate to the Peggy and Roy Wentz Scholarship Fund.
• Donate to the Catherine Swain Memorial Fund.
Ways to Give:
• Credit Card: We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
• Stocks and Securities: Receive a charitable deduction for the market value of the gift, saving the capital gains tax which would otherwise by payable upon the sale of the assets.
• Matching Gifts: Often Employers will match a donation.
Please refer to your human resources specialist for more information. Please contact our Executive Director, Alexis Weaver, for more information at 805-964-1519 or email@example.com
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2017 · Education Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in